New Letter to Our Member
*Note -This is NOT an INSTANT MESSAGING system.
The messages you sent using our Mailing System gets printed on paper, put in an envelope, gets a Mailing Stamp, and sent to the Inmate via Regular USPS mail.
- Be aware that is Against the Law to send inmate to inmate correspondence.
- Know that your letters can be read in public
- Do not include any confidential information.
- Do not include sensitive information,
- Be aware that correctional officers, other inmates, and our staff can read this letters.
- If you have any questions about mailing to a correctional facility, contact the inmate and ask them about the facilities rules for mailing.
Any other questions, please let us know in the “Need Help?” form.