Send Mail to
using LoveAPrionser System
These are the benefits of using our system:
- You can type a letter directly from your phone, tablet or computer
- We send out Regular letters the next business day.
- If you don’t live in the U.S.A, you can keep correspondence at a lower cost
- You keep your personal address private.
- We deal with all the hassle of mail.
- When you get a response to our Mail Box, we scan and upload the letter to your LoveAPrisoner Inbox.
- Get a notification of your new Incoming letters.
- The letter we send out is a Regular Snail Mail
- and much more
Click on Image to Enlarge and Read Bio
I was born in Colorado, where I spent much of my life in Denver, The Mile High City. I’m 6’1 feet tall and weigh 230 pounds, covered in a full, head-to-toe bodysuit of tattoos. My focus is to build a business for myself through art and tattooing. I’m dedicated, determined, passionate, ambitious, and creative. I spend my time working out, tattooing, reading, and especially drawing. My favorite styles are realism, horror, pin-ups, and black and gray. As a youth, I loved drawing comic art. Now I admire artists such as Dali, Boris Vallejo, and Paul Booth. I would like to broaden my knowledge and understanding of other cultures, lifestyles, and perspectives and use that knowledge to expand my skills and viewpoints. My expectations from life have changed over the years. Today, I want to be a better person and promote a better way of existence through the expression of art. Art gives me direction and purpose and motivates me to keep my mind in check and my monsters at bay. When asked what I want to do with my life, I have only one answer? To express myself through my art. Communicating my feelings has always been difficult for me, and art allows me to express those feelings more effectively. I strive to communicate the futuristic ideals of a utopian society with people who want to leave their anger, guilt, and chaotic pasts behind. I worked long and hard toward honing my skills, and I look forward to helping others do the same. My goals for the future are to travel the country while sending positive messages to the world. I’m open to sharing my experiences and giving an insider’s perspective on prison life: Light shines from even the darkest of places.